Papers could be submitted along the following major themes. Depending on the submission dates, themes could be modified or expanded as suitable.
Timelines for paper selection
|Abstract submission deadline||15 February 2017|
|Notification of selected abstracts||1 March 2017|
|Submission of final paper||15 April 2017|
Abstract Submission Guidelines
One-page (size: A4) abstract in English language is accepted. Abstract can be prepared according to the following guidelines.
- Title of the paper.
- Family and first names, postal and affiliation addresses of the authors and the email of presenting author.
- The presenting author should be indicated by superscripted star.
- The abstract font should be Times New Roman, size 12 point. The text line spacing should be ‘1.5 lines spaced’ and left and right justified.
- The abstract should be submitted in Microsoft Word format.
- Abbreviations can be used after first full mentioning of the short form.
- The abstract should not exceed 300 words.